Tuesday, September 21, 2010

starting of sem break

 
owh great, guess what?? today i received my 1st saman.. 1st time in my life.. haha, i don't realize it till i parked my car and started to walk in my gate.. i saw an unfamiliar paper like electricity bill but just the colour slightly different only lol..

i remember i parked at a place neither legal nor illegal.. it has no warning, line or sign board.. just sidewalk and trees, im in the middle, thats all no tiang, no yellow-fireman-pipe.. kesalahan "meletak di luar petak" and fine for RM50, if pay within 14 days is RM 40.. what an accounting concept, but i couldn't recall anything >< my mom told me not necessary to pay, should i?

forget about it, today i went for haircut.. hmm, i can conclude that short hair more suit me.. i like my hair being cut, just enjoy the feel of my hair cutting off.. i have new inspiration for my hairstyle next year, curl~ i mean not that kinda auntie-like curl, the curl that make it looks more thick.. hard to define now, should be seeing it by next year :D

the place i got my saman was at cc there.. i went da gei with my old neighbour and his friends.. i know him since 5 years old, woah~ longest friendship i made.. feel so nice at cc there, laugh, tease each other for every single mistake.. played  4 rounds, won 3 lost 1.. lost coz of ego and disunite of team.. its like back to secondary school time, almost every day also must have dota.. those days were enjoyable^^

gonna sleep soon, don't want ffk my grandma to go jogging tomorrow and perhaps squash with my auntie afternoon.. nitez

No comments:

Post a Comment