Thursday, December 9, 2010

random night

argh.. final in few days time still i lagging around.. *sigh~ seeing notes lying on the bed beside me, kinda feel pity coz only find them usable only before the exam.. hope i can learn to appreciate more of you, notties >_< what else can i say, not in the mood to study.. even my house mate said i like in hols more than study week.. omg, these 2 occasions are separated quite a big gap nooo.. must admit also la, facing lappie all day and sleep more than usual hours.. no wonder~

thinking about this coming sem break, i got a bunch of ideas which i always hope how great if it were during my exam.. btw, vacation, motor license, shopping, new hairstyle is what i gonna do.. sadly, all these point back to one common source, $$$.. fine, this is just my plan.. i sure there are plans from You that can enrich my spiritual life during sem break :D

finally, i can feel the tiredness around my body.. *yawn~ can't think much either, sleep YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment