Thursday, August 19, 2010

14th birthday

gosh, perhaps this was the most surprise birthday celebration.. i was on my way back driving back to Ipoh afternoon.. Before passed by Jeram, i received a message from shirley saying have lunch together.. at first i was very reluctant to drive back, but due to my empty stomach since yesternight, i turned back.. I expect nothing as people normally won't celebrate in da middle of afternoon..

i drove in westlake and saw red Myvi MBJ, maybe it was coincidence gua.. din't bother much and picked shirley and felicia to tesco's KFC.. we bought and sat down somewhere.. I din't realize my back is facing to entrance until a bunch of people singing birthday song closer and closer to me.. my goodness, its CF gang they all..

after all, is the Dave who started war cream.. It was so mess that even the manager came to warn us.. hahaha, poor kelvin became my victim.. i thought of revenging to Dave but my hand went off to kelvin purposely, sorry my bro.. *peace agreement~
these were the 'cakes' shirley used to kon me before real ambush.. She said i showed some kinda disappointing face.. Gotcha~
 
灿烂的笑容
you guys made my day :D
ice-cream cake from SACC youth..  yums~ 
back to home.. pizza, grilled chicken and mum's home-made cheese cake
picture with my siblings.. hungry monkeys!
In total, i ate 4 cakes on the same day, wow~ 1 was kon-ing cup cake so i had made 3 wishes.. CF cake, of course wish to see CF members grow together and win Utar for Christ.. SACC cake, grow in the number of people to serve in church and CG in Kampar.. At last my family, salvation come to each and every of my family member..

No comments:

Post a Comment