Sunday, August 8, 2010

bicycOOl

what a day.. suppose to be the starting of my wonderful week but it all ruin after i read the mail sent by ptptn..




Dimaklumkan bahawa permohonan anda tidak diluluskan. Sila cetak surat penolakan tawaran untuk makluman dan rujukan tuan/puan.


C'mon, are you kidding me? you expect everyone to get scholarship for study? Btw, i din't really pray about it, so i do have fault also for putting all the blame on them.. Oh yea, the title is bicycle, let's get back to it^^

Today is my very last day for mid-term paper.. As usual, i cycled to campus, along the way to middle TARC gate, i passed by a gal which her back tire looked puncture.. At first, i ignored it coz gonna late for test but in the end, i decided to take a look after a sense of guilt felt on me .. i was right, she taking the same test with me, QT.. The only way i can help her was using my bike.. no choice for her but to stand behind while i cycling all the way to utar..

ugh, kinda tired upon reach block I.. maybe of my light breakfast or lack of sleep to study last min >< all this while im have some kind of names' memory-loss so i hardly recall her name.. what i remember is she studied STPM before.. "how about the poor bicycle?" erm, no idea.. i have another test following that day, 6-7pm *so late~

after 7pm, weird to see such peaceful Utar









mid-term, assignments, presentation all finish :D NeXt, hillsong concert, Jaeson Ma.. Gonna witness the revival takes place.. May glory be unto Your name





No comments:

Post a Comment