Tuesday, August 31, 2010

merdeka


operation?? yea, just got myself injured by playing sports on sunday.. guess what, it is not even cause by football or basketball or rugby.. it hit by Frisbee, my goodness, who will ever think that little flying pan will shed blood ><

it also was my first time played frisbee in ABC field.. that was a windy, rainy day.. Before i managed to catch the frisbee, a gal jumped and hit it down as to prevent me from reaching.. it all went down directly to my eye brow and even the people standing far at the scoring line also heard the hitting sound..

at first i feel nothing and continue to run back defense.. as i wipe my head, i touched something that isn't familiar, gosh it is blood, flowed continuously like water pipe.. i laid down on the field right away.. theres one ktar gal helped me to clean all the blood and kai ning pressed the wound.. one way said kai ning barely opened her eye and almost broke into tears that moment.. wow~ my cg leader^^

thanks jerome also, he and his friends, one way and the other guy from chinese methodist insist to take me see doctor.. all the way to kampar hospital up on the hill.. they brought me to Havana seafood for dinner after operation.. the food there really beyond my expectation, a small insignificant warung can make something nice~ yums!!

the medicine is much more than i have for fever.. the paper is for the removal of strings next mon *ouch~

No comments:

Post a Comment