Friday, August 13, 2010

friday the 13th

Don't be afraid by the title.. haha, today nothing went wrong though.. God bless^^ Once i hopped in the car, the feeling was so weird.. Maybe these 2 days were so fun and enjoyed till my car packed with lovely bro and sis.. suddenly felt emo for a moment XD btw, today was the last day i drove to campus, gonna returned it by tomorrow.. Thanks for answered my prayer and protection from You Lord although i drove quite reckless..

Came to a time when the guard doesn't let me drive in even though it seems like raining soon~ so had to pay and park my car outside the muddy road.. while paying and chatting with those 2 collectors, i saw a car behind.. oh yea, yesterday Pastor Lee Burns talked about giving blessing to others by paying for cars behind.. I took out 1 ringgit and gave it to the collector.. he kinda shocked at first but understand my motive in the end.. They thought i wanna 'kao' the ah moi  "ei, tak payah tunggu dia ke". " Ku tak kenal lah", haha i replied adding "God bless you!" too bad i forgot 'bless' in BM, so i pointed up sky said "Tuhan" ><

YaY! its another blessed day, i finally joined bible study for tonight.. Aunt Dolly knew my birdday on tomorrow so ajak me for dinner with her family..
too hungry.. only remember to take almost finish >_<"
Its great to back b.s again after missing so many friday coz of tests *excuse btw~ haha, glad to meet them also..
A second is equally important: 'Love your neighbour as yourself.' Matthew 22:39

1 comment: