Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hillsong rocks!!

The day has come finally.. Its hillsong concert, Unite+Conquer.. first time they performed in Ipoh or like what they pronounce as "ipuh" haha funny.. God really make things happen and tonight we are going again, woohoo~~ Bravo!!

i was not sure whether i was hungry or hot or excited, i just hardly slept last night.. By the time i woke up, around 530am, i felt nothing tired at all then as usual i called a numerous times to shirley only she managed to wake up *become in-phenomenal ady~ Thanks God for the car also, which allow me to drive 1 week in kampar.. The seminar started at 8am but we went to 新源隆 to have some drink.. can't believe felicia and shirley never heard Ipoh white coffee before.. No worry, they enjoyed it a lot^^

It were so crowded at the first moment when we reached Syuen Hotel.. even seminar the seats ady filled up almost the whole ballroom.. It gave us the motivation to come earlier by evening, YAY! The environment, lighting effect, sound system all so nice and don't realize its actually free admission at all haha.. Another motivation to come earlier for the front seats XD i don't have those photo with me right now, im sure you will be amaze by it..

my seminar was youth leadership leads by Pastor Josh.. He was interesting in the way he speaks and preach also.. To be a leader, the main 3 points to be done is stop, drop, roll.. stop what we are rushing with, drop the things we holding back and for sure, start rolling to follow Lord Christ Jesus.. Next, is about becoming a fruitful leader.. Remained in Him, become culture creator, hold on to your joy, stay focus to what is important and refuse to give up.. Wanna thank God that my church don't face youth leader have conflict with elder.. I should take this chance to grow the CG more..

awesome.. we stopped by the goodies counter after seminar.. they are selling a lot of stuffs mainly Hillsong CDs.. i din't bought a single thing though but got a beautiful bracelet..
This is the only pic i have right now.. more will be upload soon..


guess is from who??   of course lioness shirley, i like that bracelet pretty much.. before headed to makan, i faced a big problem.. due to my exceptional pro driving skill, i stucked at the lane when doing a turning.. i never thought the lane so small until shirley shouted 'stop'.. its too late, i finally let shirley drove after a few attempts.. i was praying and worry at the same time coz i get scolded for scratching the car in the same way i parked inside my house.. i was so afraid that only 1cm separated the wall of my door.. thanks God that shirley managed to reverse without any damage.. you are indeed pro, shirley!

the most awaiting event at last started at night, i got a quite front seat.. Everyone get so excited and high-up.. The lighting, music, vocal seems so wonderful and every worshiper filled with energy to jump around, sing praises to the Highest honour.. i recognised most of their songs like Hosanna, from the inside out, one way, break free and more.. wow~ brilliant..

Thats 1 song really touch my heart till my eyes filled with tears.. i don't know whats the song name though.. it's like " Jesus come at your feet, i lay my burden to you" indescribable, the feeling just strikes into my heart.. tear dropped unconsciously as i sing along the song.. yea, Lord im may not good at expressing my feeling to ppl and i suffer a lot quite sometimes deep in my heart.. though many times i prayed that my past failure may become my motivation, but i still live in the shadow of fear.. im afraid that i can't catch up with ppl who are having christianity topic coz i'm know you truly for 1 year only.. i worry that my fellow Cg mates graduating soon as i still have many things need to learn from them.. i may not a good servant of you, i din't do my very best to bring your light to those pre-believers..
God, a thousand times i failed, Your mercy will still with me.. You will never leave nor forsake me.. every single tear dropped from my eye is precious to You.. i know it quite cruel to live in this wicked world but Your hand outshine the darkness and pull me back to you.. im give thank that You're faithful to me even though i disobey your command just to fill in this world.. all else things will change but your love to me is everlasting.. Thank you father for your love so free

For the last few songs of the night, one way, break free rock down the whole crowd.. ppl jump, shout onto Lord, dance around.. everybody including me so into Your presence that we all requested encore by calling out "we want more!!".. They have no choice but to sing one way 1 last time.. i sweat a lot, my voice broke down at the moment.. tonight we knew that we have to wear thinner abit coz it just so warm when comes to climax.. It was amazingly-awesome-super-duper-great!! tonight gonna be a good good night XD

No comments:

Post a Comment