Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sandwiches

Today the source of love is from kao meng, i'm just help to spread only :D This morning, I saw him carried a box with a mini BMX cycling to campus.. I thought it was just some assignment thingies until evening before i went to swim.. He din't join us coz went for campus revo's prayer meeting..

So, we meet outside and he gave me something out of the box which looks quite familiar.. Ahh, it's the same box he was on the bike using a hand carry while the other on handle *skill needed seriously~ Oh, inside are full with egg sandwiches.. He took a plastic bag and put some, about 16 in it.. He handed me for giving it out to people.. i was shocked by rejecting most of the sandwiches with lame excuses like "its weird to give them in this place as everyone go to swim after changing" "after swimming the sandwiches will fill with smell of the locker" ..

sorry Lord that i don't have enough faith, courage to do it.. At last, kao meng gave me 5 sandwiches.. i decided to give my house mates.. after swimming, i tried to give to 1 person but he refused.. i learned that doing God's work must also be fast and without any hesitation.. Upon reach home, i just knock my mate's door and said " nah, give you, this is made by utar CF" I do the same for the rest, the result turned out to be positive.. 1 of them ate it on the spot.. 2 of my friends even stick in on the door and wall in front of his lappie.. haha, quite satisfied at last..

A note written God love you by Utar CF~

egg sandwich, yums =D











No comments:

Post a Comment